Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

First human body!

This was the final project of our hard surface and organic modeling class. We were tasked with modeling a human head, and extra credit was given to students who modeled the ear, and the entire body.I was very anxious to get this done, because I had never completed a human model before, yet this was exciting and I'm glad with how it turned out.

First attempt: (just terrible)



Second attempt:

Reference:
These drawings were done by someone called LostonWallace on Deviantart. I wasn't too happy with this attempt, so I decided to start over with another model.

Final attempt:
I combined to different tutorial links provided by my professor. I used a joan of arc tutorial on 3dm3 for the head, and then for the body i used some secondreality tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment