Yep, another dinosaur. I've said it before and I'll say it again, i absolutely love dinosaurs and can't get enough of them. This was modeled and unwrapped in 3ds max, and I will soon begin to work on the zbrush sculpt.
I modeled this weeks ago for a personal project, not to mention the 300 movie was a hell of a movie. As I started to learn zbrush I decided to try to sculpt and paint this. I modeled the sword in 3ds max, then sculpted and painted in zbrush.
The moment I saw this creature I just had to model it, just like I did the Atlantean Frilled Shark. Unlike the shark I am yet to contact the author of this nice illustration. I will, eventually. I encountered some issues after unwrapping in 3ds max, so I had to unwrap the model in zbrush. It works I think, not bad for my first unwrap in zbrush. I started out in zbrush, retopologized in Topogun, then went back to zbrush to finish up.
The raptor I had modeled a while back was done in maya. When we used the raptor in school as a means of learning how to unwrap in 3ds max I decided to sculpt and texture it. I also tried out some posing tools I learned in zbrush.
My individual game for the class, in which I had to develop a side scrolling shooter game. I modeled my own art using 3ds max and photoshop. If only the coding was half as easy as the modeling. I could be wrong but I believe there are a few bugs. Play the game here.
This project was supposed to be an educational guessing game, and boy did i take the easy way out. I started out with just one question, but to show the professor I was at least trying I decided to take it further. It's a bugfest. test you math skills here.
The goal of this game was to educate the player on any kind of disease. I chose somethign simple and had only one question in there. Programming is not a strenght of mine so again I took the easy way put. Guess what part of the human body glaucoma affects here.
This was the group game my partner and I made for the class, expanding on the side scrolling individual game we made earlier in the semester. This game is near flawless, many thanks in part to by partner Artem Ponomarev. Enjoy the game here. A more detailed blog post can be found here.
Building upon the previous project (found here) we were supposed to use place our abandoned car in an hdr image with proper lighting. I think this turned out ok, a lot better than the original image we were supposed to use. I ended up using this hdr image from openfootage.net over the image we took in class with the professors chrome ball.