Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Aquajunk assets

So in addition to the weapons that I made for our game prototyping class this semester, I also was responsible for creating some game assets.

First up, a mustang I modeled years ago when I first started out and never completed. It was kinda crunch time to get things done, and I decided the level could use another abandoned car. I actually volunteered to do this, and yes, IT HAS NO DOORS.

base zbrush sculpt and paint:
final photoshop texture:






The next asset was a  rat, this was first modeled in 3dsmax, textured in zbrush, and then brought back in to 3dsmax before being exported to UDK.

rat in zbrush:
rat in 3dsmax:
Other assets textured for the project:
Can't have a capture the flag game without flags:


I was called upon at the last moment to model a torch:

No comments:

Post a Comment